Bitter & Twisted Debuts Their 5th Annual Book o' Cocktails
Bitter & Twisted Flips the Script with 5th Annual Book o' Cocktails
(PRESS RELEASE) Launching on May 1, this sip-able sequel to last year's fairytale-inspired menu features all your favorite scoundrels and villains, plus new craft cocktail creations.
Hitting barstools on Tuesday, May 1, Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour all-new Book o' Cocktails is brimming with cheeky fun and serious craft cocktails creations, all wrapped up in a gorgeously illustrated 32-page package. Hand-written by B&T proprietor & head barman, Ross Simon, the fifth annual Book o' Cocktails is actually a dark twist on last year's fairytale-themed book, and features all your favorite villains, baddies, scoundrels, wretches, heels, charlatans, stinkers, scofflaws, ruffians, bad eggs and ne'er-do-wells. Most important, B&T's new Book O Cocktail menu is overflowing with more than 60 cocktails, including more than a dozen never-seen-before cocktails, an ever-changing Prize Fight Punch and more.
The new drinks have been created by Simon (2016 & 2017 Tales of the Cocktail nominee & Arizona Culinary Hall of Fame recipient) and the Bitter & Twisted bar team, with the menu boasting colorful custom artwork by illustrator Matt Andrews. The B&T Book o' Cocktails is broken down in easily digestible sections such as:
- Let's Get Cookin': 10 brand-new cocktail showcasing B&T's array of cocktail know how, house-made ingredients and cutting-edge preparations, including ...
- Twist and Stout "A cheeky dose of bourbon and dark rum is cunningly combined with house stout syrup, fresh raspberries and Averna. The cherry on top is complemented by a stunning cherry cola foam."
- Tequia Me Elmo "100% agave Tequila is all shook up with hibiscus, lime, beet and grapefruit. Then the drink is finished with a touch of cinnamon, sage and Co2, creating a bright, carbonated cocktail with savory undertones."
- Bitter Hall Of Fame: Five years of all-time favorites! Updated annually, enjoy B&T's most popular cocktails, including new winners for 2018 such as ...
- #5 Born Tequila, #6 Mr Hendrick's, #8 L.I.T Up, and #9 Porn Star Martini
- Interestingly, the Old Fashioned continues to be B&T's top seller year after year.
- Friends With Benefits (aka drinks from top bartenders around the globe): featuring all-new cocktails such as ...
- Loaded Pistol by Erick Castro of Polite Provisions in San Diego featuring mezcal, house blended sweet vermouth, Strega and grapefruit bitters dusted with grasshopper salt.
- Gran Cobbler by Jacques Bezuidenhout at Forgery in San Francisco featuring house sweet vermouth blend, absinthe, fresh raspberries, lime juice and cane syrup.
- Plus many more ...
Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour is located at 1 W. Jefferson St. (Jefferson & Central) in Phoenix, AZ Open Tuesday through Saturday (4 pm to 2 am), for more information call 602-340-1924 or visit www.bitterandtwistedaz.com.