On Sunday, November 13, Liberty Market is hosting its first annual Sunday Picnic. The purpose of the Sunday Picnic is to give to a great charity while gathering the community for a delicious meal. This year all proceeds go to ALS Association Arizona Chapter. They have partnered with Arizona Wilderness Brewing to have a beer garden as a part of the picnic and all of the proceeds of the beer garden also go to the charity. The goal: To raise over $10,000 for ALS.
- When: Sunday, November 13 from 11am to 3pm
- Where: Under Gilbert’s iconic Water Tower, 45 W. Page in the Heritage District
- Picnic: Short rib sandwiches, potato salad, kale salad, apple pandowdy, water and sodas
- Beer: Arizona Wilderness Brewing beer garden for $5 per glass
- Music: Gilbert Town Fiddlers plus open circle jam (country, bluegrass, folk)
- Tickets: $20 donation to ALS available on-line via a link at www.libertymarket.com and available at the event.
All proceeds go to ALS Association Arizona Chapter including the full value of the ticket and the $5 per glass of beer.