Tanque Verde Ranch will host their first-ever Boots N’ Brews Festival this November, taking place from Friday, November 4 - Sunday, November 6.
The country’s largest dude ranch invites guests to put on their cowboy hats and grab a boot-shaped beer mug for an unforgettable Wild West-inspired weekend, filled with the latest and greatest flavors courtesy of Arizona’s culinary and microbrew industry.
Located on 60,000 scenic desert acres weaving in and out of the Saguaro National Park, Tanque Verde Ranch is home to over 160 horses and an on-property restaurant known for delicious southwestern cuisine. Earlier this year, the historic ranch-meets-resort welcomed Executive Chef Justin Macy, previously of Miraval Resort & Spa, to introduce healthier spins on classic comfort foods. The Boots n’ Brews weekend will not only provide an opportunity to see the talented new chef in action, but will also include a foodie-approved itinerary packed with educational and sampling opportunities from Arizona breweries - including Dragoon Brewing Company, Sentinel Peak Brewing Company, Uncle Bear’s Brewery, and Borderlands Brewery.
The weekend’s festivities below, are all included as part of the Boots n’ Brews package. For guests looking to visit the Ranch for the day, each activity is also available at an a la carte price.
- Friday, November 4
- Five-course beer dinner prepared by Executive Chef Justin Macy and special guests from Phoenix-based Uncle Bear’s Brewery (additional $40 per person if on package, $75 per person for non-guests)
- Brewery takeover at Tanque Verde Ranch’s watering hole, The Doghouse Saloon
- Saturday, November 5
- The Spa Sampling, featuring heavy bites paired with some of the favorite local samplings and live music by Jay Faircloth
- Beer 101 class with guest speaker Uncle Bear’s Brewmaster, covering brewing ingredients and processes, vital statistics, styles, etc.
- Class with guest speaker Dragoon Brewmaster as he dissects the most popular beer style in the U.S., the IPA, while enjoying his favorite charcuterie and cheese pairings with their own brewery’s IPA selection
- Class with guest speaker Sentinel Peak Brewmaster covering the hoppy history of beer and sampling
- Grand Tasting event at the Cottonwood Grove, including beer and food sampling from some of the best Arizona breweries, including Dragoon Brewing Company, Sentinel Peak Brewing Company, Uncle Bear’s Brewery, and Borderlands Brewery
- Brewery takeover atThe Doghouse Saloon, featuring Texas Hold-Em tournament with Wyatt Earp
- Sunday, November 6
- Walking Ride up to the Old Homestead for Breakfast
The Boots n’ Brew Festival can be booked here, and includes two nights in spacious accommodations and the above activities for $249 per person.