Comment 0 Likes
CELEBRATE NATIONAL ICE CREAM MONTH WITH FOUR SEASONS RESORT SCOTTSDALE AT TROON NORTH
Ice Cream Bike, Specialty Favorites in Proof Highlight Offerings
SCOTTSDALE, AZ (PRESS RELEASE, June 27, 2017) – When the temperatures spike, nothing helps beat the heat quite like homemade ice cream. Celebrate National Ice Cream Month this July with Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North and an array of ice cream offerings to cater to every taste.
Scoop it, shake it or spike it at the old fashioned Proof soda fountain, where ice cream treats are “buy one, get the second half off” all summer long. A rotating variety of daily flavors might include coconut rum, mint chocolate chip, fudge ripple or even “peanut butter and jelly.” For the ultimate indulgence, order the new Gutter Sundae, a towering confection meant to share and featuring five housemade flavors of ice cream, sliced bananas, cookies, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, waffle cone, sprinkles and whipped cream. The Gutter Sundae is not included in the summer promotional pricing.
While lounging poolside, order up a frozen sweet from the new POPcycle bike. This charming mobile treat machine is loaded with delicious desserts such as cinnamon dulce de leche ice cream sandwiches, root beer “float” and orange creamsicle push pops, and fudgsicle almond crunch bars. All items are made in-house by the talented pastry team. At 1 p.m. daily, the bike stops by the front drive to tempt guests as they head to the lobby. At 3 p.m. the bike makes it way around the main loop of the property. Ice cream is available daily poolside at Saguaro Blossom from 11 a.m.. to 5 p.m.
Extend the celebration with a getaway to Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale, with weekday rates beginning at $189 per night, June 1 – August 31, 2017. Experience sunrise hikes to adjacent Pinnacle Peak Park, dining al fresco under a blanket of stars and poolside pampering at the sparkling, two-tiered pool complex.
For more information regarding summer offerings, please call the Resort at (480) 515-5700 or (888) 207-9696.
Nestled in the cooling foothills of Pinnacle Peak, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North offers a truly handcrafted resort experience – delivering impeccable, highly personalized Five-Diamond service amid the rugged beauty of the lush Sonoran Desert. From the art on the walls and the cuisine in the restaurants to Native American-inspired spa treatments and adobe-style architecture, the Resort embodies a true “sense of place” in the heart of the Arizona Sonoran Desert.
Time for Fun in the Sun with Square One
Fans Invited to Dine at each Square One Concepts Brand this Summer for Chance to Win a GRAND PRIZE Trip to San Diego
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, Wasted Grain, Bourbon & Bones, The Funky Monk
Scottsdale, Ariz. (PRESS RELEASE) – Regulars rejoice! Square One Concepts SquareOneConceptsInc.com is announcing the Fun in the Sun with Square One summer giveaway, boasting a grand prize getaway to San Diego that includes 3-day, 2-night stay at a 4-star hotel located in Gaslamp, $200 tab at Pacific Beach Shore Club, $200 tab at Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers and a $250 travel allowance.
How ‘Fun in the Sun’ Works. Dine in once at each Square One Conepts brand this summer and fans can be eligible to win the trip to San Diego. Guests are invited to…
- Dine at least once at each Square One Concepts brand. Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, Wasted Grain, Bourbon & Bones and The Funky Monk;
- Dining must occur this summer. Anytime from June 21-Aug. 21, to be eligible;
- When dining in, obtain the code! Servers will provide guests with an entry code to enter into an online account at SquareOneConceptsinc.com/FunInTheSun
- Enter four codes online. After all four ‘brand’ codes are entered online, diners are automatically entered to win the Grand Prize trip to San Diego.
Meanwhile, everyone’s winner because the first 200 entries receive Fun in the Sun gift packages featuring a hat, koozie and sunglasses. Square One Concepts restaurants:
- Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers. ‘Neighborhood Burger Joint’ delivers hand-formed half-pound extraordinary burgers from fresh, never frozen, ground chuck, with 130 beers on tap, bottled or canned. Plus, the kid’s menu offers six $6 entrée options making this a great outing for the family.
- Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers – 5 current locations in metro Phoenix:
- Old Town Scottsdale: 4222 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Shea: 10767 N 116th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- Central Phoenix: 5625 N 7th St., Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Chandler: 1980 W Germann Rd., Chandler, AZ 85286
- Gilbert: 4604 S Higley Rd #103, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- Bourbon & Bones. Enjoy date night at this contemporary modern chic steakhouse of top quality wet-aged & dry-aged steaks including bone-in cuts and chops, and fresh seafood for luxurious dining. 4200 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Wasted Grain. Classically styled Prohibition-era bar and restaurant mixes modern amenities, blended seamlessly, to deliver an inviting sophisticated environment. Scottsdale’s longest Happy Hour is offered from 3-8pm Thurs.-Fri. for those looking for a quick bite or drink after work. 7295 E Stetson Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- The Funky Monk. Psychedelic themed lounge with a nightclub atmosphere that delivers delicious food and groovy cocktails. Stop by for Happy Hour or dinner Tues.-Fri. open 3pm-close. 526 S Mill Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281
About Square One Concepts. Square One Concepts is a full-service hospitality management, concept development, design and consulting firm located in Scottsdale, Ariz. Square One Concepts is led by a management team with more than 100 years combined experience. President & CEO S. Barrett Rinzler has created, designed and managed more than 20 unique concepts in multiple locations throughout the West and Southwest including Scottsdale, San Diego and Denver. The company portfolio includes Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers with locations throughout metro Phoenix and in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter; Wasted Grain; Bourbon & Bones Chophouse & Bar; The Funky Monk; as well as Bootlegger and Pacific Beach Shore Club also in San Diego. Square One Concepts strives to create unique and lasting restaurant and nightlife concepts that provide enjoyable and memorable experiences. Square One Concepts, 7525 East Camelback Road #106 Scottsdale, Ariz. 85251. Visit SquareOneConceptsInc.com for more information.