Get ready to dine on swine and local craft beer on Thursday, February 16, 2017 at the third annual Brat Haus + the Grand Canyon Brewing Company pig roast! In celebration of Arizona Beer Week, the most hoppy time of year. The pig roast dinner features a full spread of good eats including:
- Whole roasted pig cooked with Grand Canyon beer
- Smashed fingerling potatoes with rosemary butter
- Beer braised Brussel sprouts with apple cider vinegar
- Heirloom carrots glazed with brown sugar
- Garlic roasted local squash
For just $28 per person, enjoy the full pig plate + a flight of Grand Canyon Beers. The entire lineup of Grand Canyon Beers that will be available at the Pig Roast includes: Lava Falls Quad, American Pilsner, Deep In The Green, Scotchy Scotch Scotch, Cask tapping of Chained Mango IPA. Reservations are recommended for groups of six or more and can be made by calling Brat Haus at 480-947-4006. Brat Haus is located at 3622 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ.