Join the Marriott Hotels Bourbon Battle on Tuesday, October 18 at 6:30 pm. To raise awareness of its Bourbon Program, Marriott Hotels has developed a mixology tour with a mission to crown the ultimate bourbon cocktail craftsman. Mixologists will vie to take home the title during this cocktail round-up with creative bourbon cocktails using Bulleit and Woodford Reserve. Competitors:
- Carla Salas, Bartender from Scottsdale Marriott Suites at McDowell Mountains
- Jeremy Key, Bar Manager from Virtu Honest Craft
- Kevin McKee, Bartender from Scottsdale Marriott Old Town Suites
- Richie Moe, Beverage Director at Bourbon & Bones
- Brandon Casey – local USBG President and Crust Mixologist
- Layla Linn – Mixologist Breakthru Beverage Arizona
- Christina Barrueta – Freelance Food and Beverage Writer, WriteOnRubee.com
Sample sips and complimentary appetizers will be provided. The event begins at 6:30 and the battle will start at 7PM.
RSVP is required. Please call 480-874-6021.