JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING: Scenic Safaris Seven
JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING (PRESS RELEASE) – Visitors to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks can put the “Scenic Safaris Seven”—a lucky number of unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime sights—on their summer travel bucket lists. Scenic Safaris, operated by National Park Service concessionaire Forever Resorts, offers ATV, luxury van and hiking tours into the parks from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The company’s roster of half-day and full-day tours showcase not only the iconic landscapes, but also the many species of fauna that call the parks home.
The Scenic Safaris Seven unforgettable sights include:
- Old Faithful – Arguably the famous cone geyser in America, Old Faithful was the first geyser in Yellowstone to be named back in 1870. Its highly predictable geothermal eruptions occur approximately every 90 minutes.
- Grand Canyon of Yellowstone – The majestic 24-mile long canyon was carved by the Yellowstone River and is home to Yellowstone Falls. The canyon is believed to be carved from the earth by a combination of erosion, glaciers and volcanic activity. Geothermal activity is a constant reminder of hydrothermal geyser basin which has stained the walls of this Grand Canyon with iron compounds leaving the iconic site to be marveled today.
- Grand Prismatic Spring – Vibrant hues of red, orange, yellow, green and blue color the largest hot spring in the United States. Active Thermophiles and microscopic creatures found in Yellowstone give rise to the magnificent color pallet left in this thermal feature.
- Mud Volcano Area – See a variety of interesting geothermal features marked by emissions of hydrogen sulfide gas, including Grizzly Fumarole, Sour Lake, Churning Caldron, Sizzling Basin and Cooking Hillside. A bubbling pot of muddy water containing acidic iron sulfide gas is emitted forming the furious sounds and smells of a truly amazing thermal feature. Once having extremely furious eruptions, it is now one of the few places in Yellowstone to view such an amazing illustration of Yellowstone’s past.
- Dragon’s Mouth Spring – This feature of the Mud Volcano area was first named in 1912, due to the wave of water that frequently surges from the cave like the lashing of a dragon’s tongue.
- Bridger Teton National Forest – Guided ATV rides offer the best way to get off the beaten path, away from the more popular public access areas—all while offering a chance to spot some of the area’s most amazing wildlife. In addition, riders can look forward to seeing extraordinary vistas of the Tetons while on this safari. Multiple departures are offered each day to accommodate even the busiest travelers.
- America’s Big Six: Wolves, Black Bears, Grizzly Bears, Bison, Moose and Elk – Visitors have a chance of checking off six bucket-list sights for the price of one if they spot all six big game specimens during their tour.
Samples from Scenic Safaris’ tour collection:
Grand Teton Sunset Tour
Audience: Romantics, wildlife lovers, landscape photographers, foodies.
Highlights: Sightings of bison, moose and antelope; glimpse of Jackson Hole’s early settlement life at the Shane Cabins.
WOW! moment: Watching the sun setting over the Grand Teton Range, while enjoying dinner on Jackson Lake.
Menu: Dinner included at award-winning Signal Mountain Lodge Peaks Restaurant, overlooking spectacular view of the Teton’s Mount Moran and Jackson Lake. (Alcohol not included.)
Duration: Four hours departing late afternoon.
Price: $150 per adult, $125 per child.
Grand Teton Half-Day Wildlife Tour
Audience: Early birds, wildlife lovers, landscape photographers.
Highlights: Sightings of eagles, bison, elk, moose, antelope and other wildlife.
WOW! Moment: The singular tranquility of sunrise illuminating the rugged contours of the Grand Teton Range.
Menu: Breakfast and refreshments included.
Duration: Four hours departing in the early morning, returning by midday.
Price: $125 per adult; $95 per child.
Yellowstone Lower Loop Full Day Tour
Audience: Bucket-list makers, wildlife lovers, visitors on a time crunch.
Highlights: Teton Range bathed in morning light; Fountain Paint Pots; Grand Canyon of Yellowstone; “wildlife paradise” of Hayden Valley, home to elk, bison, wolves, grizzlies, Canada geese, pelicans and more.
WOW! Moment: Catching Old Faithful’s eruption.
Menu: Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments included.
Duration: 12 hours departing around 7:30 a.m.
Price: $285 per adult; $195 per child.
All tours may be booked online at scenic-safaris.com or by calling (307) 734-8898.
Note: Park entry fees and guide gratuities are not included in tour prices. A 15 percent gratuity will be automatically added upon reservation for private and group bookings. All tours are subject to change due to weather and snow conditions.
ABOUT SCENIC SAFARIS
Based in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Scenic Safaris offers summer and winter tours in the majestic Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, as well as the Bridger-Teton National Forest. Summer tour options include guided backcountry ATV/UTV tours, street legal UTV rentals, hiking, and luxury wildlife-viewing tours. In the winter, Scenic Safaris offers guided tours aboard its state-of-the-art snowcoaches and quiet, fuel-efficient snowmobiles. All equipment utilized meets the National Park Service’s newest noise and emission requirements. To ensure each guest is offered the most informative and enjoyable experience possible, all Scenic Safaris’ tour guides are certified by the National Association for Interpretation and are Wilderness First Responders. For more information on all tour options available, go to www.Scenic-Safaris.com, find us on Facebook or call (307) 734-8898. To make a reservation inquiry, send an E-mail to email@example.com.
ABOUT FOREVER RESORTS
Forever Resorts is an exceptional collection of destinations providing hospitality services throughout the world. The company focuses on properties with access to nature and one-of-a-kind surroundings for vacations, including houseboating adventures. For more information, go to www.ForeverResorts.com, www.Facebook.com/ForeverResorts or follow on Twitter: @ForeverResorts.