Crab and Mermaid Fish Shop Introduces a "Build Your Own" Menu
(PRESS RELEASE) Scottsdale, Ariz. – Crab & Mermaid Fish Shop (CrabAndMermaid.com) opens the holiday season with tasty new ‘build-your-own’ (BYO) menu items and weekly dining specials that make it the deliciously obvious choice for ‘Where should we eat?’ – including hearty eaters and zesty flavor-lovers during the festive winter weeks ahead.
“Crab and Mermaid is all about catching that relaxed, casually delicious seafood lunch, dinner or cocktail without breaking the bank,” said S. Barrett Rinzler, CEO & Founder, Square One Concepts, creator of Crab & Mermaid. “Our patrons count on us for authentic yet inventive culinary dishes that satisfy the palate. High-quality seafood and our casual seaside atmosphere at Crab & Mermaid make for a welcoming atmosphere, and with the season’s new menu additions, we continue to change it up, with a nod to gourmet quality always.”
The new menu this fall features the largest and most diverse offerings of ‘BYO’ poke bowls, tacos and seaweed-wrapped rolls in Arizona. Table-side checklists offer lots of flavor options including shrimp, lobster and fish, always hand-cut, and proprietary seasonings and specially crafted sauces, such as a sesame soy vinaigrette. Guests can customize their dishes literally an infinite number of ways, even if chicken is preferred in a bowl, taco or roll. Healthy or decadent, BYO is a popular way to go.
The dining spot embraces a straightforward mix of gourmet seafood delivered in a stylishly relaxed seaside vibe, while always emphasizing quality and loads of specials including:
- Lobster Monday. $25 for one 1-lb lobster and 2 sides; or $35 for two 1-lb lobsters plus two sides!
- Thursday’s all-day House-Seasoned Peel & Eat Shrimp. $15, $25 or $60 for 1, 2 or 5 pounds (!) respectively;
- Tuesday all-day Happy Hour. What’s a cocktail without $2 raw oysters, beer battered fish tacos, crabby spinach and artichoke dip, inner harbor crab cakes, shrimp ceviche, and ‘G.B.C.’ (Garlic Baked Clams). Featured beverages include $4 draft beers and premium wells; $5 oyster shooters, house wines and daily craft cocktails;
- Build Your Own. Poke bowls customized to patrons’ myriad tastes, plus build-your-own (BYO) seaweed-wrapped rolls and tacos virtually any style that guests request;
- Happy Hour. Monday through Friday 3-6pm, handcrafted cocktails such as Arctic Sea Dragon featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum with a custom mix of ingredients, among other quality beverages, are only $8;
- C&M Signature Cocktail. Featuring the Pineapple Sunrise, a $16 seaside celebration in a pineapple-esque copper goblet: a handcrafted beverage of Absolut Elyx Vodka, Mathilde Peche, pineapple juice and more.
New menu highlights join menu favorites such as Off the Dock where guests choose the fish, its preparation [grilled or fried] and even the presentation – in a salad, sandwich or plate – served up with two sides. Other favorites: Shrimp Scampi, Cioppino, Alaskan King Crab and others are still available at Crab & Mermaid. And, not to forget the Little Ones menu makes it an easy family spot, featuring grilled cheese, fish sticks and buttered noodles just for starters.
With easy garage parking to the rear, Crab & Mermaid makes for a convenient great escape any day of the week this holiday season.
About Crab & Mermaid Fish Shop. Crab & Mermaid Fish Shop by Square One Concepts is in Old Town Scottsdale. The friendly seashore atmosphere allows patrons to enjoy an unforgettable yet casual seafood experience. The menu focuses on fresh seafood from coast to coast featuring ‘New England clam chowda’, lobster rolls, crab cakes, poke bowls, sushi, ‘Off the Dock’ seafood prepared to patrons’ tastes, a raw bar and more. Crab & Mermaid Fish Shop, 4218 N. Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, Ariz. 85251. 480.941.0101 Visit CrabAndMermaid.com for more information.
About Square One Concepts. Square One Concepts is a full-service hospitality management, concept development, design and consulting firm located in Scottsdale, Ariz. Square One Concepts is led by a management team with more than 100 years combined experience. Founder and CEO S. Barrett Rinzler has created, designed and managed more than 20 unique concepts in multiple locations throughout the West and Southwest including Scottsdale, San Diego various locations throughout metro Phoenix and Denver. The company portfolio includes Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, Wasted Grain, Crab & Mermaid Fish Shop, Bourbon & Bones, as well as Bootlegger and Pacific Beach Shore Club in San Diego, and at least two branded food trucks -- Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, and Crab & Mermaid Fish Shop featuring lobster rolls. Square One Concepts strives to create unique and lasting restaurant and nightlife concepts that provide enjoyable and memorable experiences. Square One Concepts, 7525 East Camelback Road #106 Scottsdale, Ariz. 85251. Visit SquareOneConceptsInc.com for more information.