New Winter Menu Items at Rico's American Grill
Rico’s American Grill, the garden-inspired neighborhood restaurant at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, is serving a new line-up of winter dishes featuring vibrant seasonal vegetables and hearty meats. With a lush urban garden, expansive outdoor seating and a menu that celebrates fresh, locally-sourced regional cuisine, Rico’s American Grill offers a casual dining experience along the bustling 16th Street corridor in uptown. Executive Chef Rebecca Tillman has crafted the following dishes to celebrate the best of the winter season:
Breakfast & Lunch:
- Brussels Sprouts Garganelli ($22.50) – Featuring roasted Brussels sprouts, pork belly, pine nuts and poached egg.
- Five-Spiced Short Rib ($28.25) – Served over cauliflower fried rice and grilled vegetables.
- Ancient Grains Tomato Risotto ($18.50) – Featuring asparagus, eggplant and grated parmesan.
- Ancho-Honey Roasted Chicken ($23.95) – Served over Mexican-style street corn, charred avocado and topped with queso fresco.
- Slow-Roasted Pork with Jalapeno Panko Crust ($24.25) – Featuring white bean nicoise and sunny side-up egg.
Rico’s Backyard (Bar/Lounge):
- Potato Croquetas ($8.50) – Crispy potato croquetas served with sliced chorizo and romesco sauce for dipping.
- Pub Burger ($14.95) – Certified Angus Beef butchers blend topped with shaved wagyu beef brisket, sharp cheddar, bread and butter pickles and served with a basket of fries.
Rico’s Backyard, the restaurant’s indoor/outdoor bar and lounge area with cozy outdoor fireplace, also serves up tasty bites and drinks during daily happy hour from 4 to 7 p.m. Bar and lounge guests can enjoy $3 beers, $4 cocktails, $5 wines and a variety of appetizers priced from just $3.