New Menu Options at Kaleidoscope, The Yacht Club, and Vivo
Kaleidoscope Juice | Downtown Phoenix
Co-creators and wellness powerhouse Andrea and Alexandra Maw released a new "high vibe" menu at Kaleidoscope Juice's Downtown Phoenix location. The fresh food and beverage menu brings cold-pressed organic juices, grab-and-go enriched waters (think chlorophyll and charcoal water), power “fuel” meals for breakfast and lunch, and superfood snacks. Rise and shine menu items include a Breakfast Burrito ($9) with free-ranged eggs, veggie chorizo, potato, beans, and tomatillo salsa and Gluten-free Protein Waffles ($10 for a full order) made with strawberries, bananas, and coconut whip. Lunch items include salads, anytime health scrambles, protein bowls, street tacos, burritos and paninis. Exclusive dishes inspired by Downtown Phoenix include the Roosevelt Panini ($9) that is made with turkey, pesto, roasted red peppers and arugula. The Downtown Phoenix location is located at 1 N. 1st St., Phoenix in a collaborative space with Cartel Coffee Lab and is open Monday through Friday only, from 7 am to 4 pm.
The Yacht Club | Arcadia
The Yacht Club is Executive Chef Aaron May and restaurateur Quinn Goldsberry's latest maritime and culinary adventure that is a retreat in the cultivated neighborhood of Arcadia. Inspired by a nautical and sophisticated yacht life, the new dinner, happy hour and cocktail menus includes coastal cuisine and drinks. New ocean-to-table dinner menu items include:
- Crab cakes ($26) -- southwestern crab cake with guajillo chile crème
- Chicken & shrimp jambalaya ($19) — Cajun chicken sausage, green peppers, celery, onion, pulled chicken and jumbo shrimp
- Halibut & brown rice salad ($28) -- cucumber, blistered tomato, pickled red onion, Dijon crème fraiche, lemon and herb
New happy hour items include:
- Bottle of rosé & one-half dozen of oysters ($25)
- Baja fish tacos ($3 each) -- chipotle crème, cabbage, pico and pickled jalapeños
- Perfect Storm cocktail ($7) -- Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, fresh lime juice, vanilla simple syrup and fresh mint
The Yacht Club is located at 4231 East Indian School Rd., Phoenix and open everyday from 4 pm to close. The Yacht Club can be reached at (602) 368-2088 for dinner reservations.
Vivo! Ristorante | Scottsdale
Since 1977, Executive Chef Tomaso Maggiore has been a Phoenix culinary legend with his Italian restaurant concepts. His latest culinary endeavor, Vivo! Ristorante debuted its new lunch menu and hours. From healthy to hearty, Chef Tomaso Maggiore's lunch options includes salads, sandwiches, and signature pasta and specialities for any business meeting and occasion. Vivo's lunch menu launched several new dishes including:
- Superfood salad — kale, spring mix, blueberries, strawberries, goat cheese, sunflower seeds and date-champagne vinaigrette ($8)
- Sandwich caprese — fresh mozzarella, tomato, parma ham, red onion shavings, basil, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic glaze ($13)
- Gluten-free homemade ravioli with chicken and kale, toasted hazelnuts, foraged mushroom ragu ($16)
The restaurant's new lunch hours are Monday through Friday, from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm. Happy hour is from 4:00 to 6:30 pm and dinner hours are from 5:00 to 10:30 pm, from Monday through Saturday. Vivo! Ristorante is located at The Marketplace on 6560 North Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale and can be reached at (480) 699-9081 for reservations.