Join renowned Executive Chef Alex Stratta for a series of cooking classes at Match: Restaurant & Lounge at downtown's FOUND:RE hotel. . Cost: $50 per person (plus tax/gratuity). Reservations can be made by calling 602.875.8080.
On October 6, Chef Stratta takes guests through the process of preparing and serving game meats that are perfectly paired with produce of the fall harvest. Chef Stratta will be leading the interactive and instructional course on the following:
· Chestnut Soup with wild mushrooms and foie gras
· Duck Confit Salad with butternut squash, pomegranates and balsamic vinegar
· Venison Chop with dried fig sauce, celery root puree and candied shallots
Saturday, November 3 marks the first of Chef Alex Stratta’s two-part holiday cooking class series during which Chef introduces guests to the following holiday dishes:
· Spiced Butternut Squash Soup with chicken liver crostini
· Roasted Brussels Sprouts with bacon, pears and thyme
· Turkey Sausage with apple, sage and arugula stuffing
On Saturday, December 1, guests can enjoy the second half of Chef Stratta’s two-part holiday cooking class session.
· Standing Rib Roast with herb and garlic crust
· Sweet Potato-Fennel Gratin
· Ginger-Date Cake with Pistachio with cardamom whipped cream