TV star, Emmy Award winner, New York Times Bestselling Author and businessman Mario Lopez, presents his own twist on Cinco de Mayo, and is throwing a party.
- Authentic Mercado. Attendees can shop for Mexican gourmet goods in a farmer’s market-like setting.
- “Saved By The Bell” Look-a-Like Contest. Attendees are encouraged to impress “A.C. Slater” himself with costumes resembling characters from the show. Winners will receive tickets to screenings of “Extra TV,” “Ellen,” “Steve Harvey,” or other popular shows.
- The Mansion VIP Tent. Enjoy the Kentucky Derby in a special Derby-themed VIP tent.
- Vino Rosé Experience. A tasting pass is $20 for 8 samples.
- Hopping Around Experience. Sample delicious craft beer, play a game of cornhole and take in the event from the Hopping Around tent. A tasting pass is $20 for 8 samples.
- Live Entertainment. Attend a hilarious Cholofit Yoga class by comedian Franky Quinones. Plus, local musicians take the stage throughout the day culminating in a national music act hosted by actor, taco shop owner, and now donut impresario, Danny Trejo.
- Kids Zone.
Tickets. Tickets on sale soon. General Admission is $20 online in advance, $30 at the gate. The Mansion VIP tickets are $100 online in advance and include 5 drink tickets, private bar, upgraded food available for purchase, lounge furniture and upgraded restrooms. VIP + Mario Meet-and-Greet tickets are $250 online in advance and include a Meet-and-Greet with Mario Lopez, complementary drinks and food, high end lounge furniture and upgraded restrooms. Kids 12 and under are free.