The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to University of Phoenix Stadium from Friday, March 3 through Sunday, March 5, featuring more than 1,000 innovative and local businesses.
- Artisan Home Décor Marketplace: Featuring 100 local Arizona artisans, shop one-of-a-kind, curios, handmade home décor, home furniture and art.
- DIY Workshops and Presentations: Featuring a hands-on DIY cabinet painting demo, DIY artificial grass and putting green installation, shiplap DIY instruction and more.
- Meet ‘Chopped’ Judge Scott Conant: Conant will meet-and-greet guests as they sample a line of Italian specialties, olive oils and vinegars.
- FREE Walk-Up Landscape Consultations: Bring your backyard measurements and photos for a custom landscape consultation from a professional horticulturist.
- Tour a Tiny Home: Step into the latest trend in home buying! Learn how living in a 344 square-foot tiny home can feel like living large.
- Receive a FREE Arizona State Park pass: Attend a State Parks seminar to receive a free one-day park pass.
- Meet Your New Best Friend: On-site dog adoptions presented by Maricopa County Animal Care & Control.
- FREE wine tasting: Explore Old World wines with tasting experiences throughout the show.
Friday, March 3 - Sunday, March 5: Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. COST: General Admission: $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $3. Children 2 and younger are free.
For more information about the Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show, call 602.485.1691 or visit MChomeshows.com.