- Location: Tempe Town Lake
- Admission: Free
- New for 2017: Spaten 4v4 Soccer Tournament, Friday Karaoke, Superheroes Sunday
- Attendees: Families, Seniors, Children, Singles, Millennials – Fun For All Ages!
- Format: Outdoor Bavarian themed festival, a traditional European style celebration
- Features: Local & International Food, 30+ Varieties of Beer, Music, Dancing,
Rides, Contests, Sports & More
- Title Sponsor: Four Peaks Brewing Company.
- Fun Fact: The first Oktoberfest was held on October 12, 1810 in Munich, Germany to honor the wedding of Crown Prince Ludwig, later to become King Ludwig I, to Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen. It was a city-wide event celebrated as a festival for the whole of Bavaria.
For more information, schedule, and hours of this three-day event, visit http://www.fourpeaksoktoberfest.com