All week long on Tuesday, April 11 - Saturday, April 15, 2017, Crudo and Bar Crudo are celebrating their 5th Anniversary with a special menu featuring fan favorites from the past half-decade. Led by Chef/Co-Owner, Cullen Campbell, and Mixologist/Co-owner, Micah Olson, this award-winning restaurant and cocktail lounge will take guests on a tasty tour of Crudo's greatest hits with a 'best of' menu featuring the 5 top-selling dishes (and cocktails) over the past 5 years. Offered nightly from 5 to 10 pm, this is your chance to sip and savor fan favorites, as vetted by fellow Crudo aficionados.
Crudo 5-Year Anniversary Food Menu
- Albacore crudo (green apples, black garlic)
- Mushroom Gratin
- Squid Ink Risotto
- Short Rib
Crudo 5-Year Anniversary $5 Cocktail Menu
- Modest Monk (grappa, chartreuse, honeydew, basil & lime)
- Arcadia Club (Nolet's gin, raspberry, lemon, whipped whites & thyme)
- Rebel's Son (Old Overholt rye, cardamaro, elderflower, rosemary & lemon)
- 1951 (Four Roses bourbon, meletti amaro, cinnamon grapefruit syrup & angostura bitters)
- Tongue Tied (Vida mezcal, luxardo abano amaro, strawberry, lime & lavender)
For more information call 602-358-8666 or visit www.crudoaz.com.