On November 4-5, azcentral.com Food & Wine Experience presented by Cadillac returns at Salt River Fields. Emmy Award-winning television show host and best-selling author Martha Stewart will headline this premier culinary festival. Tickets are available at foodandwine.azcentral.com for the two-day event, and feature:
· Grand Tasting. Tickets in advance are $85 and offer unlimited sampling of chef creations; access to chef demonstrations and panels; and tastings of fine wines, craft beers and distinctive spirits. Saturday or Sunday
· VIP Grand Tasting. Tickets in advance are $120 and guests enjoy all the benefits of the Grand Tasting, plus entry at noon, access to the VIP Lounge, and private tastings from wineries and distillers. Preferred parking and VIP restrooms
· The Cellar. A $20 upgrade to any ticket above, the wine seminar offers special tastings and an insider’s knowledge of wines sampled; led by the winemaker or wine ambassador.
· The Chef’s Package. A $180 ticket, a private meet & greet with a special guest chef of national renown. Details coming soon
· Private Dining ‘Experiences.’ A schedule of separately ticketed private dining Experiences created by popular chefs and restaurateurs will be announced soon. Experiences can occur within the event footprint or at participating restaurants.
For more information, visit this link.